Sunday, September 30, 2012

Where's The Front Of The Randolph

What has happened to the ornate front of the Randolph Hotel?  Walking past Oxford premier hotel this afternoon I could not help but notice that something was not right, the classic metal awning was missing and there was this white metal fence out the front.  Not a good look for the guests I am sure, maybe it has gone away for repair?
If you are visiting Oxford and would like a very nice place to have an afternoon tea, the Randolph do a very nice classic afternoon tea.
Few of my other photo's of this classic Oxford landmark are here

2 comments:

Leeds daily photo said...

I have not been in the Randolph in many years, but I always recognise in in old episodes of Inspector Morse.

vista said...

you are so lucky to live in Oxford, you author of this blog!