Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring Must In The Air

What do they say about seeing your first bumble bee? I am not sure, but I think it must mean that Spring is not to far away as I don't think that bumble bee's like to be out in the cold weather. While I was out for a walk this morning in what must be the best Sunday of the year so far, the sun was shinning all day, temperature was about 12°c and the there was no wind, I spotted my first bumble bee of the year. He was a little hard to photograph, so this was the best photo of many blurred..

1 comment:

Leeds daily photo said...

I do not have any idea about seeing the first bumble bee, I do know that so far I have not yet seen one here in Yorkshire.
Posted picture of seeing my first daffodils yesterday on my Paul at Leeds in Yorkshire daily photography