Monday, December 12, 2011

New Theatre Santa's

The Santa's On The Run event in Oxford yesterday was a great success, with over 1200 Santa's running around Oxford raising money for Helen and Douglas House. We, that's Hannah and I are still collecting for this charity, so if you feel like you can help out in anyway, please donate online via this LINK, and thanks again, for those who have already supported.

I am going to do this again next year for sure, but I think I might train and I would like to get to around the 7 min a mile mark, I will keep you posted. More photo's to follow, on the additional page, but just wanted to say thanks and post a photo of the team.

1 comment:

Chrissy Brand said...

Good luck- sounds a good thing to do, and a fun photo.

Chrissy at Manchester: a photo a day at Mancunian Wave