Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Katie Price Leaving The Oxford Union

Not the best photo I know, but this was taken just as Katie Price left the Oxford Union after speaking to Union Members. Katie Price's appearance at the Oxford Union generated a lot of interested from the press with about a dozen photographers standing in the road and around the St Michael Street entrance to the Oxford Union. I arrived just as it was all about but over, only seeing Katie get into the car and speed off. I am sure this will be in all of the Oxford newspapers tomorrow.

1 comment:

Leeds daily photo said...

No pink car! I think you may well be right about the Oxford papers, but I would add the nationals to the list. This ticks a lot of boxes, even without "Katie Price ditches cage fighter for toff Oxford student". Paul at Leeds in Yorkshire daily photography