Saturday, June 18, 2011

Queen Street After Rain And Greens Cafe

You would not know it from the blue sky in this photo but just before I took this photo of Green's Cafe building on Queen Street it was really bucketing it down. I was trying to get an angle on this building when it started to rain hard, so I decided to take cover, when I come back about 10 minutes later, the sun was out and we had blue sky. The side closes to the camera of this building must be one of the narrowest buildings in Oxford. You can sit in this space on the second floor of this cafe, and I think they have free wifi, if you are visiting.

4 comments:

Jack said...

My daughter is in Oxford today and was disappointed that it was raining hard enough to keep them from being outside very much.

Sharon said...

That has got to be the narrowest building I've ever seen!

Petrea Burchard said...

I'd love to see what it's like inside.

TheChieftess said...

I'm amazed! Whatever possessed the builder to build that building so narrow???