Saturday, June 11, 2011

Borderville Play The Jericho Street Fair 2011

Lot's of things happening in Oxford this weekend so you need to be organised if you are going to get the most out of these events. This afternoon I found myself at the Jericho Street Fair which is getting larger and larger every year. What a great community event the folks of Jericho put on each year, and the weather this year held out which was a bonus. I managed to hear a great Oxford band, Borderville play in Canal Street to a very appreciative crowd, really enjoyed the set, and I will be having a look on iTunes for this local band. Again there was plenty of food and was great to catch up with a few old faces, for those who missed out, keep an eye out for next years event, great day out for everyone. Additional Photo's

1 comment:

Leeds daily photo said...

Jericho has certainly changed since I spent my youth in the city. Oddly watched the first episode of Morse and he was saying the same thing. Paul at Leeds pictures.