Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dinosaurs Walking In Cornmarket This Afternoon

Well a couple of days ago we tanks in the street, this afternoon while walking around Oxford's busy shopping street, Cornmarket a dinosaur along with a group of kids enjoying half term in Oxford walked past. Oxford is one of those places you must always have a camera with you, as you never know what you are going to see. Not sure where the dinosaur was going, but I have a feeling it come out of the Natural History Museum in Oxford.

2 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

What a realistic dinosaur! If I couldn't see the wheels, I'd almost believe it could walk.
Alberta is quite famous for its dinosaurs. Not far from here is a provincial park where many bones have been found.
Very interesting post. I loved visiting Oxford.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Amanda said...

I think I saw this on South Today (I don't know why we have the same regional news as you in Oxford, we're not even that close!) I think it was going to a 'Story Museum' - or maybe it was a different dinosaur!