Thursday, January 06, 2011

Oxfordshire Sunrise

Sometimes there are advantages to being up and about early, and this morning was one of them, this red sun rise over the hills just outside Oxford. I had to stop the car, find a steady post to lean against to try and capture what I think will be the best part of the day. I was a little shaky, but hay I am not an expert at this photography game.

I am going to be needing a bit of help at the end of the month from anyone in Oxford who wants to take a few photo's and post them up for the rest of the world to see while I am on holidays. I have done this in the past and it has been great success as I get to see Oxford from new eyes as well as everyone else. If anyone in interested please drop me an email. I am away for three weeks at the end of the month and if we get a couple people interested that would be great.

4 comments:

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Absolutely lovely photo!

Petrea Burchard said...

Wonderful photo.

You can program Blogger ahead of time, if you don't get any takers. If you're not sure how, just get in touch with me (there's an email link on my blog, top left corner) and I'll give you the steps.

Or just post this photo again and leave it up, I'm sure we'll enjoy viewing it for several days.

Ineke said...

Lovely indeed.

Ineke said...

Lovely indeed.