Sunday, January 09, 2011

Bike Zone New Home

You may remember my post in September saying that Bike Zone, the city's only central bike shop was moving, well they have opened up in St Michaels Street. I had a email from this week saying that the new premises is a lot larger than Market Street store and I think this one is going to have a cafe in the future. I have used these guys for bits and pieces over the years, most recently when I cycled to Paris from Oxford and they really know there stuff. Good to see a business that values old fashion customer service, working for the locals and not a national chain. Best of luck with the new location.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Bikes are well loved in this household, but Winchester is definitely not as bike friendly as Oxford

Stefan Jansson said...

Great idea with the cafe.