Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tesco Magdalen Street Now Open

I was going down to get a photo of the new Tesco store that opened Monday on Magdalen Street, not sure how I was going to capture the shot, when I spotted a couple of bikes in St Michael Street advertising the opening of the Tesco Store. While chatting to Alex, one of the riders of these bikes, he told me that they are for exclusive use for customers of the new store, to take them to or from the store in an environmentally friendly way. There is no charge for this service, but you have to be quick, they are only in town for two weeks, just let the Tesco Staff know that you want to be taken home by bike, what a great idea.

1 comment:

Jack said...

I was in your beautiful city for two days last week. Too bad I can't post recent photos of Oxford on my Hartford Daily Photo.