Saturday, March 20, 2010

What an inspiring place to play rugby

Yesterday's comments showed the right answer, he is indeed standing at the roof of Blackwell's Art and Post Shop, which is situated at the corner of Broad street and Turl street. Next time I will come up with a more challenging question! I wasn't able to make a picture today because I'm moving home so I've used an old picture I took last November. Tonight the final match of this year's Six Nations Championship (rugby) will be played in Paris, where the French will try to beat England to complete their Grand Slam (win the competition by beating all other teams). This picture was taken at the meadow behind Merton College and this must be a great and inspiring place to play rugby as an Oxford student. I'm sure some of them will watch tonight's game hoping they will ever play in the Six Nations Championship for their country.

No comments: