Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday's Quiz

For some reason I wasn't in the mood to go outside today. It was one of those Sundays you love to be inside, have some fun with friends, listen to good music, enjoy a drink (or more) and play a game. I didn't want to publish an old photo so I had to think of something for today's post. I have to say that I was in a "creative" mood and I have no idea whether you like this or not but I decided to play a game with everybody who's following this blog. I took four photos inside my apartment and they all represent an Oxford pub or bar. Can you guess which four pubs or bars in Oxford are represented by these photos? Put your thoughts in the comments and I will reveal the correct answers tomorrow.

1 comment:

niko said...

I think I've got them all. The Oxford Blue, The White House, The Four Candles and the last is something honey .... The Honey Pot, Right ? How do I pick up my prize :-0