Saturday, January 03, 2009

Sale On High Street Oxford

Sorry about yesterday, Friday's are hard for me, the end of the week and all that stuff.  Anyway last night and today have been very cold in Oxford, so we have had no clouds in the sky and the light has been great.

I was taking photo's of University Church on the High Street this afternoon when the reflection caught my eye and I decided to try get a shot of the SALE signage and the Church.  Took a few from a couple of stores, but I liked this one the best.

Two sides of the High Street in Oxford, on one side the Church of the University with all it's history and traditions, and on the other the retail store TOAST with it's traditional post Christmas Sale hoping to survive the current economic conditions so that it will not be history.  

No comments: