Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas From Me And Coke

This is the current advert on one of the two billboards in South Parade click here to see what the other is displaying at anytime.  I always keep an eye out for the Coke Christmas adverts, they are normally very typical this one has a few of London's landmarks in the background.

It is going to get very busy for me over the next few days, so I hope I can keep posting the photo's each day, if I don't sorry.  Merry Christmas to all my visitors and I hope 2009 is better than 2008 was.

3 comments:

LottaN said...

Here here!
A very good Christmas to you, and thanks for all your lovely piccies, and hope for many to come!
Love
LottaN

Matthew said...

Stop helping that crap with their advertising.

lavender_sweet said...

Thankyou for your view on my home town, keep up the good work. Have a cracking Crimbo & fab new year.

Rachel.