Thursday, July 26, 2007

Summer Rain in St John Street Oxford

Away from the flooding which is still happening in Oxford, this afternoon we had a very heavy down pour which I am sure is not helping the people affected by the flooding. This photo was taken from Wellington Square down St John Street towards the city centre and as you can see the rain was very heavy. More Rain predicted for tonight and Friday which I am sure is not welcome for those trying to clean up after the events of this week.

2 comments:

Jules said...

The rain gives this photo a lovely effect but I guess it isn't appreciated by everyone whose feet must be becoming webbed!!!

I gather from the blogs that your house is ok?? I hope so!!

lucky said...

I hope, everything is ok at this moment
I'm really afraid seeing your photos.