Sunday, December 04, 2011

Oxford Christmas Market Open

Oxford has been very busy this weekend with our Christmas Light event on Friday, which I did only manage to see a little part of. However I did see this afternoon this guy in Bonn Square advertising the Christmas Market at the Oxford Castle, which is right in the city centre. I have not been down that way to have a look but I am sure you will be able to get a nice Christmas Mulled Wine to warm you is, which is what this guy would like, he is looking a little cold. I do like a nice Christmas Market, and I am sure the one at the Castle will be good, going to have a look tomorrow evening I think.

Don't forget if you are able to donate to the Helen And Douglas House Santa's On The Run event, please do so via Hannah's link, and thanks if you have have. Have a look at Fridays post for more information about this charity, Hannah is hoping to raise £100 for Helen and Douglas House, but I am hoping she will be able to raise more with a little help from Oxford Daily Photo.

1 comment:

CYMetro said...

Human billboard you get lots of this oxford .... How mush money do they get?..... £2 a hour .... What a job