Sunday, March 10, 2013

Life Is A Dream Promotion


At first I was not sure what these girls were doing, I have seen around the county knitting group have decorated poles and different street furniture around towns.  So when I saw these two tying I knitted patch to a street light, I had to ask what the knitting was for.  I was surprised at the reason behind the knitting, it was a marketing event.  On the knitted patch that was in the street light are badges promoting an Oxford University student play at the Playhouse, Life Is A Dream.  The hope is that passersby will stop and take a badge from pole and enquire about the play.  I have never seen this before, but apparently it has worked in other area’s of the country. In you are interested in Life Is A Dream which is playing at the Oxford Playhouse from Wednesday the 24th of April.

No comments: