Tuesday, November 13, 2012

World Kindness Day

Well todays post is the first non photograph of the life of the blog, which is about 5 years now.  Today is World Kindness Day, which is part of the World Kindness Week, and it was not that I could not get a photo of Kindness in Oxford cause like most city's you often see random acts of kindness taking place, I just could not get the camera out in time.  It is hard when you have a little point and shoot camera to get a good shot, so I am sorry for just posting the logo for World Kindness Day, but I fully support small daily acts of kindness.

1 comment:

Leeds daily photo said...

Thanks Percy, I would have missed this else. I love the idea of Random Acts of Kindness and the World would be a far better place with more of them. I think we should all be committed to spread a little happiness on our journey.