Wednesday, March 21, 2012

5:48am In Beaumont Street

Taken at 5:48am this morning Beaumont Street was void of traffic, and there was only one lonely car parked in the street. It was very light this morning so taking this photo was very easy, I would have liked to have been around at 5:48pm this afternoon to see what the street looks like just 12 hours later, might take that photo tomorrow if I am around?
Two English King's were born in Beaumont Palace which once stood in this area in the 12th century, John, King of England and Richard I of England.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Great picture, I didn't recognise it as Beaumont Street without the cars.

Leeds daily photo said...

Cannot imagine many of the streets around here in Leeds look quite so empty of cars at anytime.

Julie said...

Looks cold and run down, without scurrying people everywhere. People, people ... I demand people.

Please ...