Saturday, October 01, 2011

World Wide Photo Walk Oxford

Was lucky enough to be able to participate briefly in the Oxford's World Wide Photo Walk which was organised by Glyn Dewis who is on the left. Glyn organised a great walk around centre of Oxford and it was great to meet fellow photographers while walking around Oxford. I could only stay for a little while but had a really nice experience. Thanks Glyn and all those who I spoke to for a great afternoon, and if you are interested in photography have a look at Glyn's Blog, wow.

2 comments:

Randy said...

I was wondering if I would see a photo from this event. Sounds like it was a great time.

Leeds daily photo said...

I knew about it but there was not one here in Leeds. Great that you managed to join in.
Paul at Leeds in Yorkshire daily photography