Friday, January 07, 2011

Breton Crêperie

Anyone for Crepes? I think there may have been a change in ownership of this very busy little business in Queen Street. The other day when I walked past it was called Michele's Crêperie, today it has Breton Crêperie on the side? This place looks the same, anyone know what is happening in Queen Street?

I am going to be needing a bit of help at the end of the month from anyone in Oxford who wants to take a few photo's and post them up for the rest of the world to see while I am on holidays. I have done this in the past and it has been great success as I get to see Oxford from new eyes as well as everyone else. If anyone in interested please drop me an email. I am away for three weeks at the end of the month and if we get a couple people interested that would be great.

No comments: