Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Tesco New Store Coming Soon

Late last year I took a photo of this store in Magdelan Street, it was then a Borders and it had all the signage about it closing down and the sale starting, see here. A month later Tim too a few more as seen here of all the mess that had been left. Walking past this week I had a quick look in and noticed work being carried out and this sign stating that Tesco was coming soon. This will be the first Tesco in the city centre and it is only a couple of doors up from Sainsbury's, which is going to be good for competition and customer service.

Prince Charles is in Oxford this afternoon, unfortunately I am out of town this afternoon and can not get any photo's of him, if you managed to get one, email me and I will pop it up for the readers for tomorrow, thanks Percy.

No comments: